I'm apparently "it"--Eric Ward got me. This is a viral game of tag in which a blogger tags five others they know, you write five things most people don't know about you, and then you tag five other bloggers. I'm in.
1. I am obsessed by The Threepenny Opera (Die Dreigroschenoper) by Bertolt Brecht and Kurt Weill.
2. I was a big fan of HO trains when I was a kid, but never built a full-on layout. I am looking forward to the re-mergence of electric trains in our household when Ben and #2-on-the-way are big enough.
3. I have a degree in art, of all things. Graphic design in particular.
4. Just ask me to recite "The Walrus and The Carpenter." Seriously. Just ask me.
5. My favorite doggerel to sing to my son Ben is a song of my own composition which goes as follows. "Benji, Benji, boo boo boo, Benji, Benji, boo."