I've been rather behind in posting when the latest issues of The Magazine have appeared. We had two pretty wonderful ones in the last few weeks. Issue 21 focused on museums and featured an update by yours truly on the cartoon, "On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog," which just celebrated its 20th anniversary. Issue 22 was more eclectic, covering bearding, high-tech help for tools for small-scale farms, and much more.
I switched a few weeks ago from a "porous paywall," in which every visited is tracked and can read only one article per month for free without subscribing, to setting specific articles in each issue (one per issue) free forever. You can see a list of all these articles on a single page.
- Terminal Curiosity, by Brittany Shoot
- Through a Glass Darkly, by Nate Berg
- A Beacon of Hope, by John Patrick Pullen
- Biological Parents, by Amanda Giracca
- Everybody Knows You’re a Dog, by Glenn Fleishman