Benefits of walking on sunshine:
- Knowledge that you love me.
- Anticipation of your arrival.
- Pleasure at visiting mailbox expecting letters.
- It feels good.
Drawbacks of walking on sunshine:
- Lacerations and occasionally bleeding from walking barefoot to establish necessary skin to sunshine contact.
- First-degree burns from contact with asphalt, desert sand, etc.
Benefits of walking on air:
- Sweet, sweet ecstasy.
- Feeling exotic.
- Visiting utopia.
- Ability to go higher, deeper, and harder, sometimes all at once.
Drawbacks of walking on air:
- Crying angels flood earth with their tears.
- Incur wrath of heaven.
- Requires jetpack.
Benefits of walking on the moon:
- Taking giant steps.
- Apparent immortality at the price of eternal peregrination.
- Living with you.
- Soundless footfalls.
Drawbacks of walking on the moon:
- Concerns about breaking legs.
- Oxygen deprivation.
- Low pressure causes blood to boil.
- High potential of asphyxiation in crater full of moon dust.